Badu 90 ECO VS pump
Badu 90 ECO filter pump with variable speeds ensures optimal operation of the pump and ensures that it is as ecological and economical as possible.
Due to its operation at different speeds, you can save up to 70% on your energy consumption. This pump is very suitable for indoor swimming pools, garden swimming pools, swimming ponds and bio swimming pools. The Speck pump is an ideal replacement for the orange Badu 90 or the standard Speck badu prime and is many times quieter and more economical. So changing this pump is very easy.
Features Badu 90 ECO VS:
- The Speck 90 ECO is a powerful compact filter pump to build a space-saving construction.
- Easy to drive engine. Possibility to use a remote control.
- Filter pump can be installed max. 3 meters above or below water level.
- Corrosion resistant and therefore compatible with salt electrolysis
- See-through lid on the pre-filter so you can see if there is any dirt present.
- Quick overview of the consumption values via Info button.
- Key supplied for easy opening of the pre-filter lid
Energy efficient pool filter pump
The Speck Badu 90 Eco VS belongs to Speck's ecological pumps. This is because this pump was specifically developed for very low consumption and therefore as an ecologically energy-efficient and quiet alternative to the standard Badu pump. Because a new design of the impeller and the pump housing has been developed, this swimming pool pump produces a lot less noise. The noise level of the old Badu 90 has therefore dropped considerably with this new version and the pump is silent, especially at low speeds.
This Speck 90 ECO VS filter pump is supplied without connecting pieces.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.