Nano 3kW Vulcan electric heater
Simple PLUG AND PLAY electric heater for above ground swimming pools. This electric heater is an all in one kit for easy installation. Including clear manual, connectors and cable with plug.
Mounting the Vulcan Electric Heat Exchanger
Assembly is easy with the included connectors. The diameter of the connection pieces is 38mm, suitable for standard pipes for construction and garden swimming pools such as Intex and Gré. The electric pool heater must be placed near the filter installation in a dry room, storage room or garden house.
Properties of the Vulcan electric heater
- Electrical connection : 220V with cable and plug (included)
- Length including connectors: 422mm
- Height : 206mm
- Operation with potentiometer (rotary knob) on the top of the unit
- Couplings : 38mm hose barbs
- Suitable for small pools up to 20m³ (if covered with a summer sail)
- Strength : 3kW
- Temperature control of the electric heater: up to 40°C
Advantages and disadvantages of an electric pool heater
These pool heaters are widely used. It is important that you know the advantages and disadvantages of an electric heat exchanger. Despite the ease of use, the energy consumption is still a serious disadvantage.
- the electric heat exchanger are not expensive to purchase
- an electric heater is plug and play and installed quickly and easily
- the pool water heats up very quickly
- Using this pool heater is very easy to set up with a dial
- noiseless and without moving parts
- (very) high electrical consumption
- ON/OFF technology without much possibility for control and regulation
- only suitable for small water volumes such as above ground pools, garden pools and spa baths
TIP : a more energy-efficient alternative are the pool heat pumps.