ORP glass electrode wire connection
The ORP glass electrode wire connection is a glass probe that is made to measure the Redox value of the swimming pool water.
- Has an external thread PG 13.5 for easy installation.
- For the connection of the electrode there is the quick screw cap connection (PIN).
- It is not necessary to calibrate the electrode before use. You can connect the probe directly to the installation.
- Comes with a reinforced box, fitted with mousse.
- The probe is in a storage solution.
- suitable for liquids with a temperature between 0°C – 60°C.
- long lifespan
usable for all water analysis systems with Pin connection such as e.g.:
- water sense…
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.