Check your swimming pool water in a simple and quick way.
Test strips are a means of checking the swimming pool water in a simple and fast way.
What can you check with a test strip?
- cyanuric acid
- Total hardness
How do you measure with strips to test water?
- Place the test strip in the pool or spa water for 3 seconds and about 30 centimeters deep.
- A few 15 seconds later you have the results.
- Hold the test strip next to the colors on the test strip container. (see picture)
do test sticks have disadvantages?
- It is the least accurate measuring device
- After opening the box, it can only be used for a maximum of 1 year.