Check your swimming pool water in a simple and quick way.
Test strips are a means of checking the swimming pool water in a simple and fast way.
What can you check with a test strip?
- cyanuric acid
- Total hardness
How do you measure with strips to test water?
- Place the test strip in the pool or spa water for 3 seconds and about 30 centimeters deep.
- A few 15 seconds later you have the results.
- Hold the test strip next to the colors on the test strip container.
We recommend that you test the water before putting it in water. This way you quickly know whether the water gives good health and whether it can cause damage to your health.
Do test sticks have disadvantages?
- It is the least accurate measuring device
- After opening the box, it can only be used for a maximum of 1 year.