Swimming pool cleaner, products for cleaning your swimming pool foil, your mosaic swimming pool border, the stainless steel ladder, the roller shutter or, for example, to remove black metal stains.
€ 15,00 – € 39,00 incl. VAT
€ 25,00 incl. VAT
€ 5,00 – € 12,50 incl. VAT
For the maintenance and keep it clean of your swimming pool, it is best to use a pool cleaner. These are products specifically made for it to clean the swimming pool and keep. The dirty black waterline is a common problem, but there are more products.
Swimming pool cleaner products for cleaning your swimming pool
There are different types of cleaning products for swimming pools:
Products for cleaning your swimming pool, an overview.
- edge cleaner - for cleaning the pool edge - waterline
- roller shutter cleaner - a cleaner that descales the roller shutter
- filter cleaner - an acidic product for purifying it filter media
- stainless steel cleaner - a product for cleaning eg a stainless steel ladder
- metal ex - a special flocculant for removing black spots or metals in general
- anti limescale - a product for keeping and preventing lime in solution
- foil cleaner - a cleaning product for the PVC foil (Alkorplan, Coatflex, ...
How does the edge cleaner (HTH Borklergel) work?
The edge cleaner from HTH is a special product that we would like to explain in more detail. The product is very efficient and will have a descaling and degreasing effect. This is exceptional because you need an acid component for descaling and a soda (alkaline component) for degreasing. This is of course impossible, but still HTH succeeded in their Borkler gel both degreasing and descaling properties. Wet your pool edge (backwash first until the water level drops a bit). Apply the pool cleaner with a brush with handle. Let it work for 10 minutes and then rinse the edge with the pool water and the scouring brush. You can repeat this procedure if necessary. The PVC foil, polyester or mosaic will look radiant again. More information about how to clean your pool edge can be found here. A lot also has to do with using it correctly pool chlorine and the correct one chlorine tablets.