Floating sunbeds and mattresses for the pool. Both inflatable sunbeds, floating bean bags and foam floating mattresses.
3 different types of floating sunbeds
There are 3 types of floating mattresses. The first type are the inflatable reclining mattresses. We also have the floating Beanbags, beanbags with EPS balls.
Crazy shapes or floating design beds
There are both crazy floating mattresses like it Mexican mask or ours floating cow. But also beautiful design mattresses from Mr. Blue Sky, the Fatboy beanbags or the Float floating beanbag Sit On It.
Our floating sunbeds can be used to SUNBATH next to the pool on the terrace in the garden or also ON THE WATER. Enjoy the sun to the fullest.
Advantages and disadvantages of the different floating mattresses
Advantages and disadvantages of the inflatable lying mattresses
- easy to store
- fun colors - crazy shapes
- quickly broken by sharp objects
- less suitable for next to the water
- blows away
Advantages and disadvantages of the beanbags - beanbags with EPS balls
- nice design
- usable on and off the water
- easy maintenance
- usable as a bean bag as well as a mattress
- different colors 1 design
- very comfortable - takes the shape of your body
- EPS balls must be refilled regularly
- not easy to store - bulky
Advantages and disadvantages of the foam mattresses
- exclusive design
- exclusive Sunbrella dust
- very sturdy and durable
- ideal for in and next to the pool
- very dirt resistant - ideal fabric for outdoor use
- difficult to store