Faro heat XL patio heater with pellets
This design terrace heating provides warmth and a beautiful flame by burning wood pellets. This Italian design Faro heat XL heating for the terrace is available as Faro light nude model, model with cap de Faro Heat, the Faro Heat M with cap and small table and the Faro heat XL with large hat and large table. Wood-based pellet heating is the most ecologically responsible choice (made from wood waste).
easy to use patio burner
The use of this Faro heat XL is very easy. You fills the fire cassette with wood pellets and adds flammable gel on top. At the bottom of the pellet patio heater fits the cassette. You put the flame to the pellets with a lighter. This patio heater comes with a power bank that drives a small propeller. You start the device and the flame is automatically controlled with a small propeller at the bottom of the unit. You create through the air flow a beautiful beautiful large flame. The power is no less than 7000 Watt! You can adjust the air supply to fan the flame or to smother it for more or less heat production.
This powerful design patio heater makes it extremely suitable for a catering terrace, for example. It is useful to provide an extra fire cassette to be able to replace it after 4h – 5h.
How much does the faro heat XL pellet patio burner consume
The consumption is 3.5 kg per 2.5 hours, so this is 1.4 kg of wood pellets per hour. 1 kg of wood pellets cost around €1. The consumption of the core patio heater is therefore approximately €1.4/h. To compare, a gas patio heating for the terrace consumes 2.5€/h infrared heater consumes 0.5€/h. The wood pellet heating is the most ecological choice.
ATTENTION SAFETY : this patio heater can only be used outside. During combustion CO is produced which is highly toxic. This is away with a little breeze, however indoors this can make for one CO poisoning.
benefits of the faro heat XL patio heater on pellets
- With 7 kg of wood pellets, this burner provides 4 to 5 hours of heat on your terrace.
- This patio heater provides both radiant heat and convection heat
- This Faro heat XL pellet burner is available in black heat-resistant powder coating
- The height of this patio heater makes it very suitable for heating at party tables. The dimensions are D foot 54 cm x D tube 20 cm x D table 100 cm x 224 cm high.
- The Faro heat XL heater for your terrace on pellets weighs 52 kg
- Fully automatic operation of the combustion process.
- Completely SMOKE FREE, which makes this patio burner suitable for a balcony, for example.
- Beautiful flames visible all around 360°
- Very handy and easy to use.
- Works with ecologically responsible wood pellets. The pellets give a very efficient combustion and they are almost CO2 neutral. Pellets are ecologically sound compared to gas or electricity.
- Sleek and modern Italian design that fits on any terrace
- Supplied with power bank.
- Assets 7000 W