Lovibond DPD 3 – Doos 500 tabletten
Reagentia tabletten voor de meting van totaal chloor met Lovibond PC Chekit fotometer.
Which DPD tablets should I use?
- DPD 1 Lovibond tablets are used to measure the free chlorine
- DPD 3 Lovibond tablets are used to measure the total chlorine value
- Phenol Red Lovibond tablets are used to measure the pH value
For which device can I use these DPD reagents
These DPD pellets are specific for measuring with the Lovibond photometer, the PC checkit and the MD 200 5 in 1 and the Lovibond MD 200 3 in 1 photometers.
These photometers are mainly used in public swimming pools.
In addition to the Hanna's pocket photometer is the Lovibond photometer the most commonly used photometer for swimming pool water analysis.
How do I measure the bound chlorine?
Via the photometer and these DPD tablets you can measure, among other things, the bound chlorine content. The bound chlorine causes a lot of problems:
- stinging eyes
- or typical strong chlorine smell.
You can measure this bound chlorine value as follows:
- you measure the total chlorine content with DPD 3 tablets
- you measure the free chlorine content with DPD 1 tablets
- the value of the total chlorine – the value of the free chlorine = combined chlorine
There the legislation advises a maximum bound chlorine value of 0.5 – 0.8ppm.
So if this is higher, it is best to dose PAC (polyaluminium chloride) to reduce this bound chlorine content.
Special filter materials such as Hydroantracite Spezial or Everzit Special will also reduce the bound chlorine content in the swimming pool water.
Paul BONTE (verified owner) –
Everything perfect. Some problems with delivery, but not Aquatechno's fault. So 5 stars!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch