The Buoy thermometer is used to measure the temperature of the swimming pool water. the buoy around the meter makes it float in the water.
A swimming pool only becomes fun when it is warm, use the thermometer to determine when the pool is ready for swimming.
- measuring pin is 28cm long
- diameter of the thermometer is 19 cm.
- temperature is expressed in °C.
- Fitted with fixing tape to prevent it from floating away.
- The thermometer is delivered inflated but can be inflated if necessary by means of a football pump.
- measures to within 1°C.
Tip: You can also use the thermometer when the cover is closed by inserting the measuring pin through the skimmer cover.