Dolphin Bio swimming pond robot, the first robot for swimming ponds
Enjoy a sparkling clean biological swimming pool with the Dolphin Bio automatic swimming pond robot. The device is designed to meet the requirements for use in a swimming pond up to 15m. The Dolphin BIO has a triple-active brush, and can optionally be equipped with one suction hose to remove the dirt from the swimming pond. He has also developed special running programs for bio swimming pools.
The filter is of great importance in a swimming pond. A difficulty we encounter is that a standard filter is too fine. This way the filter can clog faster. As a result, the device will work less efficiently.
The robots has 3 different filters to filter both very fine and very coarse dirt. The automatic swimming pond robot cleans the bottom, the walls and also the waterline of your swimming pond. The Dolphin Bio is a good alternative to the Dolphin S300i Bio.
Advantages and features of the Dolphin bio swimming pond robot
- Maximum hygiene – unique triple-active polishing brushes. The device has 2 bio brushes and an additional fast rotating brush. In this way, it efficiently scrubs the dirt. Including the algae and bacteria away, even from extremely slippery and uneven surfaces and walls.
- Cost efficient, easy swimming pond maintenance. With this high-performance automatic cleaning you save time, work and cost of manual cleaning. This robot also helps to maintain and balance the water quality. This allows you to use the swimming pond water for longer.
- Different filters and suction system for all swimming pond conditions - The 3 internal filters with different fineness are supplied with the robot. The suction via the pump ensures a dust and dirt free pool in all circumstances, every day. the Bio Swimming Pond Robot is very user-friendly.
- Reliable and easy to use - advanced technology ensures very precise scanning of the swimming pond and efficient cleaning, also in corners and roundings, even on pebble floors. Built-in sensors recognize the walls and ensure complete cleaning of the bath without interruption.
- Adjustable timer – a weekly timer allows you to program the unit. You can also operate the device easily thanks to the remote control. And you can choose from different programs. The special Bio Intensive mode prevents cloudy water and ensures naturally clear and clear water.
- Dolphin bio swimming pond robot is provided for super easy maintenance. This is because the filter compartment is easily accessible at the top. This makes it easy to clean and empty the filters.
Why Dolphin – MAYTRONICS?
- Innovation – the best available robot technology in the industry
- Compatible - the most suitable robot for every pool / swimming pond, every owner in all circumstances
- Pioneer – the market leader in pool robots
- Service – exceptional support
- Dolphin has sold more than 1,000,000 swimming pool robots in more than 46 countries
READING TIP: BLOG – The 3 best Dolphin pool robots
First aid for choosing your robot can be found here : How do I choose the best pool robot for my pool?
USEFUL : Swimming pool robots, all info, FAQs, BLOGS and videos on 1 clear page.
Device is used in swimming pond of +- 4x12m (with limited stock of roach!) without vacuum cleaner connection. Important, in my opinion, is to ensure that for the initial use of the Dolphin Bio after a long period of non-use (eg after the winter period) the largest amount of algae and coarse dirt is removed by another method. If you use it with a large amount of algae or coarse dirt, you are constantly cleaning the filters. I use a robust, fine-meshed leaf skimmer with a telescopic arm (more like a vacuum cleaner, but that lost too much water and took quite a long time). Once the Dolphin Bio takes over and with regular use (at least 1 to 2 times a week) it keeps the swimming pond clean. He has also completely removed difficult and stubborn algae deposits from recent years (not after once). After a few weeks of using the Dolphin Bio, and according to the above approach, my swimming pond is almost as clean as when it was initially set up, some 10 years ago. That has been different in recent years with a lot of cleaning work the days before a period of good weather and that to the extent possible. Easy to set up and use with adequate instructions. Several automatic cleaning modes, frequencies and durations are easily adjustable via the remote control, in addition to a manual control option. Delivery and service was fine. Currently very satisfied with the purchase.
We ordered the robot online. The website was accessible and easy to use. Robot was delivered neatly at home. Cons: user manual. We found the manual to prepare the robot and accessories for use concise and not always clear. The programs and possibilities of the robot are also very briefly explained. In the meantime we have cleaned our swimming pond using the robot. We have used the 3 different types of filters for this. Our swimming pond looks very nice again thanks to the robot. When we let the robot do its job in the 'automatic' position, it apparently does not always succeed in climbing up to the waterline. When we operate it manually, this works. Conclusion: expand the user manual a bit, confident in the work the robot delivers. Recommended!
I have maintained my swimming pond for 10 years with a vacuum cleaner (Pondovac from Oase), this works well, but the major disadvantage is a lot of water loss and pollution by algae came back fairly quickly.
Bought a robot Dolphin Bio this year and my swimming pond has never been so clean and without water loss. The only downside is that it currently does not climb the walls, probably too slippery ?
But all in all a good investment!
Our swimming pond has had perfect water for years. There was always a dirty substrate layer on the bottom/walls, which after years has really settled on the bottom. After years of cleaning and vacuuming by hand, without the desired result, we got the Dophin to work. The slippery layer is gone, and is perfectly filtered. The hard layer is gradually coming off a bit. He does not crawl on the walls, because it is still a bit too slippery. We hope this will come. We are very satisfied with this device.
The Dolphin Bio is a solid device and does a great job in maintaining our swimming pond. Even with the smooth edges, the robot has relatively few problems. I also bought the BIO filters, but they are not really necessary, since the filters that are supplied as standard are more than enough.