TAC min 5kg Alkalinity reducer
TAC min 5kg Alkalinity reducer for swimming pool water. This product will lower the buffering capacity of your swimming pool water in order to have more stable swimming pool water.
- GUIDE VALUE FOR STABLE POOL WATER = 100 – 150ppm
- 150gr for 10m³ of water to reduce 10ppm
- swimming pool 10 x 4 x 1.5 = 60m³
- Alkalinity is 150ppm --> decrease to 130ppm = 20ppm
- Add 12 x 150gr = 1800gr TAC minus alkalinity reducer.
- Add the product from the bucket TAC min 5kg to a bucket of water and distribute in the pool
- Never mix with other products
What is alkalinity and the product from our bucket TAC minus 5kg?
The TAC (Total Alkalinity) of your swimming pool water is the buffering capacity of your swimming pool water. The higher this is, the more difficult it is to influence the pH value, the lower - the more unstable the acidity of your swimming pool water. A too low Alkalinity will therefore cause rapid pH fluctuations. A bad pH value ensures that your chlorine will not disinfect properly and aggressive water.
How can you measure the alkalinity of your swimming pool water?
You can measure the alkalinity of your swimming pool water with our test strips. To extend the alkalinity you can purchase our TAC min 5kg bucket and dose the product according to the recommended dosage.