AQT WINTER PRODUCT 1L
AQT Winter Product 1L is a winter product for your swimming pool.
Operation of the winter product
AQT Winter Product 1L is a foam-free wintering product algae formation and limescale during the winter period. The advantage of this winter product is that it makes it easier to start up your swimming pool in the spring.
Dosage of the wintering product:
Highly concentrated winter product. +-1L/40m³ in September – administer in October and repeat in February – March.
Method and use of the winter product
- Before hibernating, it is best to carry out a chlorine shock first.
- After 24 hours you can administer the product. Distribute the product over the entire pool.
- Then let your circulation pump circulate for 5 hours and set your six-way valve to “circulation”
- Then drain the pump and close your pool with a winter net to prevent dirt from entering the pool
- Repeat in February
Tips for winterizing your pool
- If you shut down the filter pump (after dosing the winter product 1L) – drain the filter pump (there is a plug at the bottom that you can unscrew)
- Do the same with the sand filter - drain the sand filter through the stopper at the bottom
- Disconnect the heat pump and tilt the heat pump so that all water has drained from the pump
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.