Hayward Tri Star pump
The Hayward Tri Star pump is an improved version of the Hayward Noryl Super pump. The Tri Star is available in 0.75 – 1 – 1.5 – 2 – 3pK MF This swimming pool pump has been specifically developed for large swimming pools and overflow swimming pools.
Hayward developed this new swimming pool pump in response to the high demand for energy efficient high flow pumps. HIGHER FLOW – LOWER CONSUMPTION!
- For example, the Tri Star 1.5 hp has the same performance as the RS II 2 hp. That is why it is the ideal replacement pump for the Hayward RS II
- The pump was developed with an advanced dynamic fluid design optimization. This improved the essential pump properties, superior flow and impressive energy efficiency.
- The Tristar has a transparent lid, is made of resin-reinforced plastic and is stainless. The pump contains a large pre-filter.
- The distance between the axes of input and output are identical to the Hayward RS II. This allows a Hayward RS II Perfect to be replaced by the new improved Tri Star.
- For pools with large dimensions or pools requiring high power (e.g. Overflow pools)
- Extra large for filter basket, this ensures that you reduce the cleaning of the pre-filter
- Universal couplings for fast and efficient installation
- 2 stop to empty the pump in winter. As a result, all the water is out of the pump and no frost damage can occur
- Large transparent lid with sturdy handles. This ensures that the lid can be easily opened and closed.
Motor and pump can be easily separated without unscrewing the pipes (only 6 screws) from the pump housing
TIP : there is also an energy-efficient version of this filter pump; therefore the Hayward Tri Star VSTD a better more economical and quieter alternative.