Mojo table lamp Imagilights
Mojo table lamp from Imagilights for indoor and outdoor use. Manufactured from PC (Polycarbonate). Unbreakable, shock resistant, waterproof and UV resistant. Suitable for private or professional use. Each Mojo LED table lamp comes with 3 colored caps, black - green - sand color.
Basic lamp of TOP quality
Imagilights' years of experience has ensured that this simple table lamp is of exceptional quality. Here is an overview of the qualities of this Mojo table lamp:
- 25 pre-programmed colors
- 2 romantic candle effects
- 2 mix modes for a range of beautiful colors
- 4 position dimming function
- battery indicator
- this Mojo table lamp automatically extinguishes when the lamp is loaded
- color blocking and anti-theft function - ideal for catering patio tables
- up to 86h light with 1 charge
- waterproof IP52
- extremely strong PC material – UV resistant, does not rust, unbreakable, does not discolour
This simple table lamp is sold exclusively charger and without remote control. The Mojo is the cheaper alternative to the Tebur lamps from Imagilights and is a modern design.
EXCLUSIVE charger and remote control.
If you are interested in larger numbers of the djobie collection, it is recommended to contact the multi charger to work.
CHARACTERISTICS of the LED table lamp Imagilights
- Charging time: 12.5 hours
- 10.5 hours of high intensity warm white
- 37 hours of low intensity warm white light
- 10.5 hour fade color mix
- 15 hours solid colors
- 12.5 hours candle effect
USEFUL : We collected all info, FAQs, Blogs and videos about the table lamps on 1 clear page.
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Polymer
- Number of LEDs: 12
- LED lifespan of the Imagilights LED table lamp : +50 000 hours
- Charging method: Direct charging
- Multi-charger available: Yes (8 places)
- water resistance: rain and dust proof
- Dimensions: Ø 7.66 – H 13.5
- Input: 100-240V ∼ 50/60 Hz
- Output: DC6V
- Energy consumption: 2.04 W
TIP : discover the new Imagelight Moments and Imagilight Demoiselle
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.