What are the benefits of Sugar Valley Oxilife hydrolysis?
- Oxilife hydrolysis disinfection of the pool water with MINIMAL amount of salt
- The combination of Hydrolysis and Salt Electrolysis ensures maximum disinfection
- Purifies water with a minimal chlorine content
- MORE than just a water treatment — also a pool controller
- control and control of the filter times
- control and control of the lamps
- 4 additional AUX connections
- control of the temperature
- control of the pH value
- checking the RX or Free Chlorine value
- With the WiFi module * you can monitor all parameters in REALTIME from a distance 7/7 24/24
* The WiFi module is not included – find out all about it here.
The operation of an Oxilife LS hydrolysis
The Oxilife hydrolysis is a water treatment system that performs hydrolysis (splitting of H2O -->2 x H + O) and salt electrolysis (production of chlorine), with an absolute minimum of salt (< 1.5g/L). This swimming pool salt electrolysis ensures extremely pleasant swimming pool water and guarantees maximum pure water.
Electrical energy + 2H2O --> 2H2 + O2
During this hydrolysis numerous oxidizing compounds are formed that disinfect the water.
The salt electrolysis
Electrical energy + NaCl --> including HClO
During this reaction, numerous oxidizing compounds are formed that disinfect the water, including hypochlorite
In plain language: the combination of these 2 principles ensures a simple swimming pool water treatment system with very soft water and an absolute minimum use of chemicals. With this disinfection you prevent chlorine smell, red eyes, dehydrated skin, irritation, etc...
This is the perfect system for people who want a healthy and “chlorine free (low)” system.
What is included in the Oxilife KIT?
The installation kit includes:
- oxilife LS
- pH premium probe
- rx premium probe
- temperature probe
- flow switch
- 1 peristaltic peristaltic pump
- 1 measuring chamber cell
- excl. WIFI for the app. – to be ordered
Innovation swimming pool water treatment 2018
The firm Spanish firm Sugar Valley has more than 30 years of experience in swimming pool water treatment and industrial water treatment. More than 27,000 systems have already been installed around the world.
The advantages of this swimming pool APP
- Reduction of chlorine and product use
- Automation and optimization of swimming pool water treatment and control
- Very clear reduction in operational costs due to remote follow-up
- 100% control 7/7 &n 24/24