Bayrol Chlorilong Chlorine Tablets 250g
Bayrol Chlorilong chlorine tablets 250g, slow dissolving chlorine for cleaning large swimming pools. Special slow-dissolving chlorine tablets of 250g each for long-term disinfection and disinfection of the swimming pool water. These tablets for the pool provide clear, vacuum and disinfected water in the pool.
Superior Chlorine Tablet
Characteristic of the Bayrol chlorilong are the very pure quality and uniform dissolving form. This is due to the special APO production process. The high-quality raw material is pressed in a way that makes it pool chlorine tablet dissolves very evenly afterwards and releases its chlorine to the water. The active substance is no less than 92%.
Summary of the properties of the Bayrol Chlorilong 250g chlorine tablet
- for all types of filters
- suitable for swimming pools from 20m³ (20,000 liters of water)
- usable in the skimmer, floating float or chlorine dispenser
- 1 tablet every 7 to 10 days
- dosage 1 chlorine tablet of 250g for 30m³ (30,000 liters of water)
The composition of the tablet ensures silky smooth swimming pool water. The tablet also contains none copper sulfate which can cause damage to the pool surface.
The package also contains a chlorine odor absorbing sponge. Because of this there is no intoxicating chlorine smell when opening the package. The label is also extremely clear and strong so that it does not degrade, discolor or run. So very convenient to use.
READING TIP : All information and FAQs about chlorine tablets.
Advantages of the Bayrol chlorilong tablets for swimming pool
- convenient large tablets of 250g instead of chlorine tablets 200g
- not flammable in concentrated form – therefore safer for transport and storage
- usable at any water hardness
- slowly dissolving – no residue
- very high concentration of active substance – lime free – pH neutral
Instructions for use for the chlorilong Bayrol chlorine tablets
Only use Bayrol chlorine tablets for disinfecting swimming pool water and no other applications
- First carry out a start chlorination with Bayrol Chlorifix chlorine granules. Then place the correct amount of chlorine tablets in the pool skimmer. 1 chlorine tablet 250g per 30m³ pool water
- Check the pH value (acidity) of the swimming pool water at least once a week test strips. The guide value is a pH between 7.2 and 7.4.
- Measure the chlorine value in the pool. The ideal chlorine value is 0.5 to 1 mg/L
- 1 Bayrol Chlorilong chlorine tablet of 250g Classic keeps 30m³ of water clean for 7 to 10 days. ATTENTION : the circulation time and the temperature of the pool water influence the dissolving speed of the chlorine tablet
IMPORTANT : Never throw the chlorine tablet directly into the pool. This can cause a pale round stain on the pool liner
There are no reviews yet.