Behncke Berlin high bed filter
The Behncke Berlin high bed filter is German top quality. Suitable for swimming pools up to 132m³.
With its innovative filter technology you not only save energy and water consumption, but also the use of chemicals.
The “Berlin” is a filter specifically for public swimming pools.
- Combination of the spray head and the sophisticated hydraulic filtration results in a very effective physical water treatment
- The filter nozzle at the bottom guarantees a better filtering flow.
- Large-scale sight glass
- This filter consists of high quality glass reinforced with polyester resin with internal sealing.
- There is a large manhole at the top (Ø 220 mm) for better service (change sand).
- Transparent top cover with a pressure gauge and manual air vent.
- To drain the water, a GARDENA coupling 3/4″ is provided at the bottom
- This filter has an operating force of max. 40 ° C and a working pressure of 2.5 bar
- New PVC version internally threaded
- Control of the filter bed is easy here through the glass lid.
- Due to its high shape, the upper manhole is less accessible, so you can see a manhole on the side for better service. Also with glass lid
- Easy to assemble. Easy to operate.
Technical data Behncke Berlin
Behncke Buhne sand filter comes with a manual 6-way valve.
The 3-part coupling pieces are also supplied with the filter
Here you can see that there are different ways to connect the filter
One possibility is like the top opening with internal thread or like the bottom with a three-piece coupling.