Heat exchanger Titanium especially for salt electrolysis swimming pools.
The Hi Temp heat exchanger is a spiral exchanger in thermoplastic and a spiral exchanger in titanium.
Scope of application of the titanium heat exchanger.
The titanium Hi-Temp heat exchanger from Palhén is suitable for the most demanding applications where there is a high risk of corrosion, such as in swimming pools with salt water or in swimming pools where a salt electrolysis device is used for swimming pool water treatment.
We have a lot of heat exchangers for swimming pools with Ti heating element. Discover the heat exchangers with titanium.
Performance characteristics of the heat exchanger:
- Exterior finished in high quality thermoplastic for a long life
- Hot water exchanger made out TITANIUM – suitable for the most demanding application with high corrosion risk
- Integrated wall mount for easy installation
- Three-part PVC connection in D 50mm for quick connection of your swimming pool pipes
- 2 types 50 and 75kW for swimming pools up to 300m³
- Compatible with any heating source such as a boiler, solar panels, a heat pump or any other heating source
Model: HTT 40 - HTT 75
Capacity: 40kW 135kBtu/h – 75kW 260kBtu/h
Primary circuit, hot water:
Flow rate: 52l/min – 58l/min
Pressure loss: 1.5 H(m) – 2.5 H(m)
Max pressure: 60 bar - 60 bar
Secondary circuit, cold water:
Flow rate: 300l/min – 300l/min
Pressure drop: 1.1 H(m) – 1.2 H(m)
Version: WITHOUT THERMOSTAT and CIRCULATION PUMP
Pool volume (m³): 80 – 300
Power (kW): 40 – 75